First Draft

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Meme

Tagged by Jennifer:
Five Random Things About Me

1. My sister and I have very similar hands, and since I idolized my sister growing up, I thought it was really cool. To this day if I had to pick a favorite body part, it would be my hands.

2. I really hate to play volleyball. It hurts (so I'm a wuss--whatever!) and is just not something I enjoy. I've encountered many church groups that think if you don't play volleyball there's something wrong with you. I choose not to attend those churches.

3. In junior high and high school I hated the way glasses made me look, so every day without fail I wore contacts and considered them the best thing since 20/20 vision. As I've gotten older I've (1) found glasses I really like and (2) become lazy. Therefore, when we first started dating and Chris told me he really likes it when I wear my glasses, I was secretly quite relieved :)

4. I have two nephews and a neice on the way! It is all very fun and exciting and is the incentive for much knitting.

5. I love girly Jane Austen books. If you get into them they really are funny! I promise.

I'm not tagging anyone at the moment cause I don't know who to tag. If you happen to read this and want to do it yourself then by all means go for it!

1 Comments:

  • If you play volleyball you may have messed up your favorite bodyparts. I love your glasses. Besides, we're the Be-Speckled Knitters!

    By Blogger Jennifer Coomer, at 2/01/2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home