First Draft

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend in Franklinton

Grace's christening was this weekend, and she was just precious. She slept through a lot of the service, then woke up for the ceremony and just kind of looked around at people for a bit before drifting back to sleep. She's so cute--very sweet and smiley! I was glad I got to be there for the weekend and to visit with everyone there.

If you're interested in how the Angelina sweater's coming along, take a look at the last photo of it, imagine it maybe one inch longer, and that's about where I am. It was just a bit too large for me to take it with me on the plane for my weekend trip to Franklinton. Instead I just did some dishcloth knitting--always good on the go.

2 Comments:

  • good seeing you this weekend. Lacy and I got back this morning. little less than 2000 miles in a little more than two days. I'm too old for that crap. But our girl is already feeling better.

    -- billy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 8:37 PM  

  • Ah, you answered my "What did Katie knit on the plane?" question before I asked it. All is right with the world.

    By Blogger Sarah W., at 7/18/2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home