First Draft

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Baba Ganoush

Funniest-named food ever. Chris and I went to Tabouli's Greek and Italian Restaurant over the weekend and had some very tasty Greek food. We didn't have the baba ganoush--instead we tried the falafel, which I'd never had before. It reminded me a bit of a Greek version of hush puppies. Please don't tell any Greek people I said that.

Anyway, the new Knitty is up. Ivy, the wrap sweater, is lovely and would get lots of use in our unnaturally cold office. But it would require quite a yarn commitment, so I'm not sure I'll actually make it. And Twiggy Tweed makes me think perhaps one more little knitted purse is in order.

Also, here's a fun knit link my brother sent me. It's a knitted Princess Leia hat!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home