First Draft

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Have Not Been Blogging

I'll make up for it with some pictures.
I have been knitting. Here are a few of the things I've been making recently that I remembered to take pictures of.













black cardigan (pattern--Equestrian Blazer from IK)--finished all five pieces, need to block and then sew up and add finishing edges
Cloche Hat and purse--finished knitting, need to felt and add handles to purse

And I have been playing with our new kitty, Wolfie. (Such a handsome guy! Not usually as drugged-up looking as he is in that second picture. He's not a fan of the flash. But note the handknit kitty toy! He likes it a lot!)













And I've seen the house in Hartford where Mark Twain lived.










And I received a few fun knit-related presents--a tote to tote the knits in progress around, and the Knit 2 Together book!

3 Comments:

  • i've missed you (your blogging) i thought you, liked, died or something.

    By Blogger Jennifer Coomer, at 1/22/2007 9:34 PM  

  • Wolfie is SO CUTE! It's cool that you got to see Mark Twain's house. Is your cardigan made of Silky Wool? Hmmmmm?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/22/2007 10:59 PM  

  • I think my blog almost did die.

    The cardigan is made of Silky Wool. I'm having trouble finding room in my apartment to block it all! Guess I'll have to block a few pieces at a time.

    By Blogger Katie, at 1/23/2007 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home