First Draft

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feels Like Thursday

I'm not precisely what feeling Thursday gives off, but this day's got it. Even though today's actual day is Tuesday, which means there's a lot more week to go.

As of this month I've been a resident of Nashville and working as a copy editor in the same little cubicle for five years. That means I've been here longer than I was in any one school. The day I moved here seems like a long time ago and just yesterday all at the same time. My co-workers had a little "thanks for stickin' around" celebration today where we ate goodies and I got a small pin with the horse-riding circuit rider logo on it. And I start getting more vacation time now, which is pretty dang nice.

Here's a progress pic of the stole.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home