First Draft

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rats

We saw The Departed this weekend. I definitely recommend it. There’s a bit of violence. Okay, a lot of violence. And at least one rat. But it’s a very good movie!

All the kiddos in my family are getting so much bigger. I miss them a lot! Both nephews are getting bigger and cuter by the minute! And look at this pretty little girl and tell me she doesn’t have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. (By the way, I’m really not sure what my brothers are talking about or why it happens to be in Spanish, but really this is pretty tame on the scale of “what is normal?” for them.)

The Knitters all gave me some ivory “happy engagement yarn”! How great are they? Plus Sarah let us all play with her swift and ball winder. Very handy! I’m thinking those items might have to go on my Christmas list.

Update: I have found that I no longer have the desire to take a class at the moment. Instead I’m learning the art of planning a wedding :) It’s looking like that’ll keep me plenty busy for now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home