First Draft

Monday, April 10, 2006

My What’s Hot/What’s Not List

Tagged from Jennifer:

My Hot List

1. 24. Jack Bauer rocketh. David Palmer rocked. President Logan rocketh not.
2. Hypnotic prog music Chris introduced me to. This is probably hot in no one else’s book on the planet, but having just discovered it I shall declare it my own personal “what’s hot.” I like to knit to it while Chris is driving . . .
3. Cute knitted stuffed animals. The yarn is cheap, a lot of the yarn is even already in my stash, the patterns are fun, gauge doesn’t matter all that much, and they shouldn’t take all that long in case knitting ADD strikes.

My Not List

1. Buying more yarn just cause it’s pretty and/or on sale. I really like to do this, but my budget and the small amount of space I call home are both begging and pleading me to stick to the strict yarn diet tactics, which clearly state, “You have plenty of yarn already. Knit something with it instead of buying more. Be creative if necessary. Do not cave.”
2. Rampant use of the word clearly. I am clearly guilty of saying this word too often. I promise I will try to do my part to thin out the herd.
3. Deal or No Deal. It sucked me in for a few shows there. But no more. And I would like for those contestants to lay off the caffeine for a few days. I stress out just watching them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home