First Draft

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Warshrags

Well, after my debate with the yarns about what I would be knitting the other night, I ended up starting another dishcloth. It's from a classic old pattern that's included in the Mason-Dixon book. I've already finished one and I'm starting on a matching one in the same color scheme. I know that I own dishcloths and could buy more if I needed them. But these are so pretty. . . .

Hey, Mom, go look at another of your kids' blogs now. Nothing to see here.

Lalala lalalala lalalalala lalala (gone yet?) lalalalala lalalala lalalalalala.



Maybe I'll make a couple to send to Mom for Mother's Day along with some scented soap. She deserves pretty warshrags too.

Okay, Mom, I know you, and you just looked! Fine, deny it if you want to, but I know the truth :) Just kidding--I'm not sure that my mom comes here very regularly, so there's probably no surprise spoiled. But if she were to read this entry I guarantee you she would look :)

2 Comments:

  • You are dang right. She is horrible at waiting for surprises. Don't tell her but I got her a pony for mother's day. Best of all...it's an inside pony so she can take care of it. I figure if she has the pony, then they'll never miss Heidi, so you can take her. It's fool proof!!! You are welcome.

    Billy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/27/2006 1:52 PM  

  • them warshrags are so cool

    By Blogger Jennifer Coomer, at 4/27/2006 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home